Join us in for fantastic one-of-a-kind adventures!!!
Customized itineraries possible. Proposed itineraries can be adapted to your requests.
We specialize in small group experiences – ideally 4-10 people per trip, allowing for a more personalized cultural experience. Whether you have your own small group of family/friends or you’re a single/couple open to joining a group of others, we can accommodate your preferences.
Actively booking on the itineraries below. However, we’re happy to discuss options for additional dates and customized itineraries.
Tuscan Retreat – Join us for a week of exploration under the Tuscan sun (May 18-25, 2024). This is the perfect itinerary for a first time or repeat visit to this fascinating region. Inspiring views, fantastic cuisine and immersion in the spectacular Italian culture, art and history will provide you with memories of a lifetime.
Scandinavian Highlights – Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway – June 14-25, 2024. Explore the Scandinavian Land and Seas! This itinerary introduces you to the beautiful capitals of Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. You’ll join an experienced tour leader and our small group for the ultimate guided experience. Wander along historic cobbled streets, taste the distinctive cuisine of each nation, marvel at coastal landscapes and fjord scenery and hop on thrilling cruises and train rides. This is the Scandinavian trip of a lifetime. – 12 days/11 nights; max 12 people.
Other sample itineraries: These are just a sampling of some of the trips I’ve led. They can be customized to your interests, desired destinations, and/or number of days.
- Tuscan Highlights – 8 day trip focusing in and around Florence (including a cooking class!). Trip, as outlined, starts and ends in Rome but can be adjusted for a different point of entry/departure.
- Italian Highlights Including Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre – As outlined, this is a 16-day trip, but can be customized. This itinerary even includes a brief visit to Vasto, on the beautiful, but less frequently visited, Adriatic Coast!
- Southern France Wine and Nature Highlights – Yes, we go to countries other than Italy!! France is an amazing place to visit – there’s so much culture, history, cuisine, etc! This is outlined as an 11-day trip but, again, can be customized. As outlined, we would visit the incredible wine region of Bordeaux as well as the capital of the French Riviera, Nice.
- 5 Countries in 16 Days – This trip summary just highlights an example of the type of trips we can customize and create for you. This was a request from a client who wanted to visit Spain and Portugal, but also see a bit of Switzerland, Italy, and France. We were moving fast but had a fantastic time. I can customize the trip to the way you prefer to travel – many quick stops or long leisurely stops – or a mixture of both!
- Northern Italy (Dolomites)/Switzerland (Plus France) – sample of a dream itinerary that will allow you to dip your foot into 3 countries (Italy, Switzerland, and France) and with activities ranging from hiking to shopping (based on your interests)!! Itinerary starts and ends in Switzerland with stops including one-of-a-kind sites such as Venice, guided walking tours, hiking (optional), breathtaking scenery along the Alps, and an amazing opportunity to see Mont Blanc and enter a glacier. This is designed as a 12 day/11 night trip but can be customized for a longer or shorter experience. We can also adjust the itinerary based on your interests.
Genealogy Trips – I would love to plan a trip around a visit to your ancestral homeland! I’ve visited the small mountain village (San Fele, Italy) where one of my own family branches begins – what an amazing adventure! Completely personalized to you and your family. This can be a trip planning service to help map out an itinerary for you and/or I could escort the trip with a minimum number of travelers.
If you are interested, please contact me and I’ll pass along a more detailed itinerary and answer any questions. Or, to receive email notifications of upcoming trips please provide your name and email below. Hoping you can join us!!!